Because Urban Terror is technically a mod for Quake 3, you can run it on a variety of clients.
- Official client: http://get.urbanterror.info
Official Client, Mirrors Edit
The official game client developed by FrozenSand. To qualify as an official mirror, the link must be offered by FrozenSand as a download source (which usually only happens if the official download site is down).
- FrozenSand developer Barbatos: http://up.barbatos.fr/urt/
- Urtstats.net: http://mirror.urtstats.net/urbanterror/
Official Client, Unofficial Mirrors Edit
The official game client developed by FrozenSand, offered for download by third-parties
- UrbanZone League: http://www.urban-zone.org/index.php?name=Downloads&c=7
- Quake Unity downloads (mostly older versions): http://www.quakeunity.com/downloads/58
Community member nikkerz: http://www.dieinarapefire.com/downloads.php
Optimized Builds Edit
The official client with some added features. See links for details on which features each client offers.
- r00t's Build: http://www.r00t.cz/SW/UrbanTerror
The following are clients that should also run Urban Terror. You will have to download and install the client, then download Urban Terror and move the files into your client's game path (not recommended for beginners).